CBD Edibles - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape shop submission site https://allvapestores.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise advertises CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD goods like CBD oil. We simply offer web marketing services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they sell a somewhat extensive variety of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different firms. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment options and right now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is completely unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to consult another attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at pampamorellut.com could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that work with cherry wine cbd flower 3 5 grams 18 00; in.askmen.com, firms.
Poll not found
    Accede o Regístrate para comentar.