CBD Lip Balm - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store website directory https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that likewise offers for sale CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop web directory. We do not retail CBD product lines like CBD oil. We merely provide online marketing professional services to organic cbd tincture for dogs firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer a surprisingly substantial variety of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment options and currently, I am intensely reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have gotten in touch with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is completely unlawful and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am yet to speak to an additional legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at pampamorellut.com could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.
Poll not found
    Accede o Regístrate para comentar.