CBD Gummies Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store directory site https://hempressa.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also offers CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory site. We do not offer CBD products such as CBD oil. We merely offer advertising and marketing services to VPod CBD Vape Kit Rose Gold firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retail store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer a comparatively extensive variety of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different firms. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related online site. This has limited my payment options and right now, I am greatly contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is totally against the law and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am still to speak to one more lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at pampamorellut.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.
Poll not found
    Accede o Regístrate para comentar.